[padg] Pamphlet Binding stapler

All,

Illinois State University would like to purchase another machine
stapler/stitcher for doing in-house pamphlet binding.  We currently have a
Bostitch, but it was designed to bind many of the same sized item.  We would
like to purchase a machine stapler that is extremely easy to adjust the
thickness of the staple, as we are pamphlet binding many different materials
with different thicknesses.  This is a major need for us, as our current
machine is not easy to adjust.  I would greatly appreciate hearing from you
all about any stitchers you currently or have used that you particularly
liked (or any to stay well away from).

Thanks,

Victoria
Victoria Heiduschke