Fwd: [PADG:1449] FW: Introducing the Book

This is good.

Subject: [PADG:1449] FW: Introducing the Book
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:37:15 -0400
From: "Karen E Brown" <KEBrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <padg@xxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-padg@xxxxxxx

"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:st1 = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags">

With a heads up from our Dean, Frank D'Andraia:

If you have not seen the clip before, I encourage you to check it out.  Introducing the bookfocuses on the introduction of new information technologyand takes little more than 2 minutes to view.  Although the original clip was in Norwegian, Im referencing a copy that has English subtitles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFAWR6hzZek

Best to All,

Karen Brown/Preservation Librarian

SUNY Albany