[PADG:1374] PARS committee and liaison volunteers

The Preservation and Reformatting Section of ALCTS offers a variety of opportunities for leadership and participation. If you are new to PARS and would like to become more involved or if you are between terms as a committee member or liaison and would like a new appointment, please fill in the online volunteer form:
http://www.ala.org/ala/alcts/alctsmanual/alctsforms/volunteer05.html

For more information about PARS committees and liasions, see:
http://www.ala.org/ALCTSTemplate.cfm?Section=alctssectionscont&Template=/TaggedPage/TaggedPageDisplay.cfm&TPLID=16&ContentID=7993
[ or go to http://www.ala.org/ALCTSTemplate.cfm?Section=alcts and click on the Preservation link in the banner.]

This spring I will be working on appointments for the coming year (2007-08) and I welcome your questions about PARS and the appointment process.

Andy Hart
Vice Chair/Chair-elect,  ALCTS Preservation and Reformatting Section

--
Andrew Hart
Preservation Librarian