[PADG:1351] Digital Preservation Discussion Group agenda

Good morning,

Attached, please find the agenda for the Seattle ALA Midwinter meeting of the ALCTS/PARS Digital Preservation Discussion Group, co-chaired by myself and Margaret Byrnes from NLM.   We will have some paper copies of the agenda to hand out at the meeting but if you want to print yourself a copy and bring it with you, please feel free.

We have updates from several groups working on digital preservation initiatives, along with a segment on 'defining digital preservation' plus some time for each of us to talk about what, if anything, we are doing at our own institutions.

PARS Digital Preservation Discussion Group

Sunday January 21 from 8:00 am to 10:00am

Municipal Room of the Renaissance Madison Hotel.

Please join us!! We know it is an early time slot but we have lots of discussion time scheduled so the more participants we have the better!!

Travel safe and see you in 10 days,

Cathy and Margaret

Cathleen L. Martyniak
Head, Preservation Department