[PADG:1333] Re: ALCTS PARS Disaster Recovery Forum (Out of Office)

I am away from the office.  I will be returning Wednesday, January 3,
2007.

Ann Seibert, Asst. Director, Preservation Programs, will be Acting
Director, Preservation Programs.  Please contact her at 301-837-1567 or
ann.seibert@xxxxxxxx

If there is a records emergency, please contact NARA security at
301-837-2900.  Security will contact the Records Emergency (Beeper)
Response Team.

-
Doris A. Hamburg
Director, Preservation Programs
National Archives and Records Administration
8601 Adelphi Road
College Park, Maryland 20740
telephone 301-837-1785
cell 240-338-9121
fax 301-837-3701

>>> padg 12/27/06 18:13 >>>

I will be out of the office until  January 12th, 2007.

I will have limited access to my e-mail account.

If you need immediate assistance, please call (202) 707-7400

Happy holidays!
Beatriz

Beatriz Haspo
Collections Officer
Collections Access, Loan, and Management Division
Library of Congress
Washington, D.C.
(202) 707-1131
(202) 707-7476 fax