[PADG:1299] Re: Attachment

Ellen, what a fabulous concept!  Every time I pour the paper wash-water down the drain I think about how to minimize consumption of this precious resource, and I haven't yet come up with anything, except not washing at all, or perhaps using the gray water for some other building function.

My question: is the call open to people outside the conservation profession?  I would like to forward it to some people I know who are active in various aspects of sustainable building and planning.

Looking forward to attending this conference!  Please let me know if I can help.

Thanks,
Beth

Beth Heller
Conservator
Austin, Texas
heller.beth@xxxxxxxxx
512-228-4248

Ellen Cunningham-Kruppa <e.cunnk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My apologies! Here is the attachment.

Best, Ellen
--
Ellen Cunningham-Kruppa
Director

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms