[PADG:1254] Call for Topics and Discussion Group Leaders, PADG AM session

Hey fellow PADGers,

As you know, Midwinter is starting its approach and Jane and I were talking about having a early morning "meeting" of sorts where we could have breakout discussion "round tables" to talk about various topics of interest before the main PADG meeting. We have had a couple of suggestions for topics, but I thought I would ask if anyone had a topic that they would like to discuss with other preservation folks and if so, if they would be willing to lead the group discussion for that round table. Actually, anyone can volunteer to lead a group, but I wanted to give the person who suggested a topic the first opportunity to lead the discussion.

Let me or Jane know if there are any burning topics you would like to talk with other folks about from 8-9:30AM before the main PADG meeting at Midwinter.

Thanks!
Best,
Tara

Tara D. Kennedy