[PADG:1190] PADG Meeting - ALA Midwinter, Seattle questions

Hello fellow PADGers-

I know it seems a bit early to be thinking about ALA Midwinter, but your trusty co-chairs for PADG have been discussing topics and agenda for the PADG Midwinter meeting. We would like to get some of your opinions on the following subjects:

1) Last Midwinter meeting in San Antonio, we had a pre-meeting series of discussion groups from 8-9:30AM.  We were wondering if there was any interest from folks to hold this pre-meeting series once again this coming year.  In other words, do people have any hot topics that they would like to discuss at this pre-meeting series that might not be covered or touched upon in other PARS discussion groups?

2) For the last four meetings, we have held poster sessions during the PADG meetings. I know people have enjoyed creating them and other people have appreciated this dissemination of information.  We would like to know if people would like to continue this section of the PADG meeting, or maybe just have it at one of the two meetings (just Midwinter or just Annual), or discontinue it altogether.

Please let Jane or I know if you feel strongly about either of these subjects, one way or another.  Opinions are welcome and much appreciated!

Hope everyone is having a Happy Autumn!
Best to you all,
Tara

Tara D. Kennedy