Subject: Scanning Specifications for Brittle Books
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:49:28 -0400
From: jeanann croft <jeanann@xxxxxxxx>
To: padg@xxxxxxx

PADG,

If you currently utilize digital reformatting as an option in your
brittle book/replacement programs, will you please provide me with your
scanning specifications?  I will be happy to summarize and share with
the list if there is an interest.

Many thanks!

Jean Ann

Jean Ann Croft Preservation Librarian University of Pittsburgh 412-244-7522