From: owner-alctsleaders@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-alctsleaders@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mary Beth Weber
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 4:19 PM
To: ALCTS Division Leaders
Subject: [ALCTSLEADERS:1250] Outstanding reports for August ANO

Dear Colleagues,

Tuesday, August 1 is the deadline for submitting reports (committees, interest/discussion groups) for the upcoming issue of ANO.  The following is a list of the reports that I haven't yet received.  If I've overlooked your report, or am incorrect, let me know.

I need your reports by the August 1 deadline so that we can make the post-conference issue of ANO available by August 15.   Please keep in mind that these reports are also used the ALCTS Office and the Planning Committee, and may be the only record of a group's activities and contributions.

Thank you,

Mary Beth Weber
Editor, ALCTS Newsletter Online

Division Committees
Education Committee
Fundraising Committee
International Relations Committee
Organization and Bylaws
Planning Committee
Program Committee

Division Discussion Groups
Authority Control in the Online Environment
MARC Formats
Newspaper Discussion Group
Pre-Order and Pre-Catalog Searching
Role of the Professional in Academic Research Technical Services Departments
Technical Services Administrators of Medium-Sized Research Libraries
Technical Services in Public Libraries
Technical Services Workstations

Division Interest Groups
Catalog Form and Function
Electronic Resources

Acquisitions Section Committees
Acquisitions Organization and Management
Education
Policy and Planning
Publications
Research and Statistics
Technology

Acquisitions Discussion and Interest Groups
Acquisitions Managers and Vendors Interest Group
Gifts and Exchanges Discussion Group

Cataloging and Classification Section Committees
Cataloging of Children's Materials
MAGERT Map Cataloging

Cataloging and Classification Section Discussion and Interest Groups
Cataloging and Classification Research Discussion Group
Copy Cataloging Discussion Group
Heads of Cataloging Departments Discussion Group

CRG
No outstanding reports

Collection Management and Development Section Committees
Administration of Collection Development

Collection Management and Development Discussion and Interest Groups
Collection Development Librarians of Academic Libraries Discussion Group
Collection Management and Development in Public Libraries Discussion Group
Collection Development Issues for the Practioner Interest Group

PARS Committees
Management
Program Planning and Publications
Recording and Photographic Media: Methods, Materials, and Standards

PARS Discussion and Interest Groups
Library Binding Discussion Group
PARS Discussion Group
Preservation Issues in Small to Midsized Libraries Discussion Group
Recording Media Discussion Group
Intellectual Access to Preservation Data Interest Group

Serials Section Committees
Acquisitions

Serials Discussion Groups
Journal Costs in Libraries