[PADG:1123] Scanning Specificiations for Brittle Books

PADG,

The Preservation Department at the University of Pittsburgh is currently revising our brittle books program in hopes of incorporating digital reformatting as a regular ongoing initiative.

If you currently utilize digital reformatting as an option in your brittle book/replacement programs, will you please provide me with your scanning specifications? I will be happy to summarize and share with the list if there is an interest.

Many thanks!

Jean Ann

Jean Ann Croft Preservation Librarian University of Pittsburgh 412-244-7522