[PADG:1088] Cooperative Preservation Strategies--Annual 2006 agenda

Hello All,

The Cooperative Preservation Strategies Discussion Group will meet on
Sunday, June 26 from 1:30-3:30 at the Hampton Inn and Suites Convention
Center in Riverside III.  We will be discussing interesting, odd and just
plain weird things found in libraries and archives and their preservation
needs.  Come out for a fun discussion!

Also, the co-chairs of this discussion group will be ending their terms at
the conclusion of the Annual conference.  We're looking for volunteers or
nominations for a new chair or co-chairs.  Please feel free to ask Victoria
about this opportunity at the conference, or you can email either Annette or
Victoria for more information.

Victoria Heiduschke
Preservation Librarian
Milner Library