[PADG:1024] Paperback Preferred Question

Dear Colleagues,
Cornell University Library is contemplating changing the profile of the collection development approval plan to be paperbacks preferred.
I have been asked to poll colleagues to see if any of your institutions  have  done this, and if so, have there been any concerns/issues with the quality of the paper.  I am less concerned about the binding, since we stiffen all of our paperbacks.

Thanks so much for your assistance.

Best regards,

Barbara Berger Eden

Barbara B. Eden