[PADG:1023] Re: Preservation Administration DG Agenda, June 23, 2006

I will be at a meeting off site today.  I will not have access to email, but will be checking for phone messages.
If needed, my cell phone number is 301-332-2277.

If there is a records emergency, please contact NARA security at 301-837-2900.  Security will contact the Records Emergency (Beeper) Response Team.

-
Doris A. Hamburg
Director, Preservation Programs
National Archives and Records Administration

>>> padg 05/31/06 14:36 >>>

ALA Annual Conference
ALCTS/PARS
Preservation Administration Discussion Group
Friday, June 23, 2006
1:30 pm to 5:00 pm
River Bend Ballroom, Marriott New Orleans at the Convention Center, New
Orleans, LA

1:30 - 2:30               Moving forward: Preservation training post Katrina
                           Aimee Primeaux, NEDCC
                           Christine Wiseman, Georgia Archives

2:30 - 3:00                  Acknowledgements
                                     Banks/Harris 2006 Award:
                                                 Gary Frost, University of
Iowa (Patricia Selinger)
                                     ALCTS/SAGE Support Staff Travel Grant
Award:
                                                 Scott David Reinke,
University of Hawaii, Manoa (Joan Gatewood)
                                     Retirement from NEH:
                                                 Barbara Paulson (Charlie Kolb)

3:00 - 3:15                  Selection and/or Announcement of New PADG Chair

3:15 - 3:45               Break and Poster Session

3:45 - 4:45                  An Overview of Portico: A New Electronic
Archiving Service
                                             Eileen Fenton, Portico

4:45 - 5:00                  Announcements

Jane Hedberg
Preservation Program Officer
Weissman Preservation Center
Harvard University Library
90 Mount Auburn Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
voice: (617) 495-8596   fax: (617) 496-8344
jane_hedberg@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://preserve.harvard.edu