From: owner-padg@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-padg@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yvonne
Carignan
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:09 AM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [PADG:988] Preservation Manager's Guide to Cost Analysis

Colleagues,

Authors Elise Calvi, Yvonne Carignan, Liz Dube and Whitney Pape wish to
announce ALA's publication of the Preservation Manager's Guide to Cost
Analysis.   For more information, please see
http://alastore.ala.org/SiteSolution.taf?_sn=catalog2&_pn=product_detail
&_op=1978

Yvonne Carignan
Head of Preservation