[PADG:986] Fwd: RE: NEH/ADL2 Grant

Michael -- See John Dean's email attached. Looks like Sept/Oct is ok for
him, but he's asking about money for supplies and if they can be shipped
in time. Let me know how to answer. I told him we have not done this
before, but he obviously has in other places. If you would find it
helpful, please feel free to contact him directly and get some feedback
on how he's handled these things. He's really very experienced in it!
--Paula

_____________________________
Paula De Stefano
Head, Preservation Department
New York University Libraries
70 Washington Square South -- LL2
New York, NY 10012
Voice: 212/998-2563
Email: destefano@xxxxxxx)
--- Begin Message --- Dear Paula,

I will have been invited to speak in Japan August 14th to 20th. I have not yet made arrangements for Viet Nam and will wait to see what arrangements are made for the NEH project first, especially with your comment about November. A good date for Afghanistan seems September or October. I can work in Viet Nam in November and later.

I hope that there will be sufficient time to provide the conservation supplies and equipment prior to my work there. Let me know how much money there is for these things and when they can be ordered.

John