[PADG:965] Re: Conservator position Iowa State University

Thanks Ellen.  Please encourage students to apply.  Have a great
weekend.

>>> e.cunnk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4/21/2006 2:30 PM >>>
Hi Hilary!

I forwarded this on to our student and alum list.  Carie is looking
forward to working with you this summer!

Best,  Ellen

>Iowa State University Library
>Conservator
>
>As the head of the Conservation Unit, the Collections Care
Conservator

--
Ellen Cunningham-Kruppa
Director