[PADG:950] Circulating microfilm and outdoor bookdrops

We're establishing outdoor bookdrop policies.
I've strongly advised our access services to include microfilm among collection items that must be returned directly to circulation desks only (and not returned in outdoor bookdrops).  I've additionally provided reasons to support my advice.

I also agreed to survey other institutions' practices:

THE QUESTION:
Do you allow/disallow microfilm return at outdoor bookdrops?
(If you allow it, could you say more?)

THE OTHER QUESTION:
Does your library allow ILL books ( borrowed from other libraries) to be returned at bookdrops?

Thanks,
Tyra Grant
Head, Preservation Department
University of Kansas Libraries