[PADG:940] PADG and poster sessions

All,

Good afternoon, fellow PADGers.  It is time to get your Preservation poster session dancing shoes on because PADG in New Orleans is in less than 12 weeks.  PADG will be held during the afternoon of Friday, June 23rd.  Poster session set up time will be from 1:30 to 2:30.

Exact PADG agenda details are almost final and Jane and I plan to have the agenda out within the next 3 to 4 weeks.

As we have done at the last 3 PADG meetings, Jane and I would like to offer you the opportunity to share analyses of your research agenda, describe innovative programs you have undertaken at your institution or gather feedback from your colleagues on a topic of importance to you.  Previous poster session examples include repairing deteriorated acetate negatives, the Team approach to Preservation and a formula to determine insurance values of your Collection for use in disaster planning.

Attached, please find the revised Annual 2006 poster session guidelines.  Email Jane ( jane_hedberg@xxxxxxxxxxx ) or myself with any questions you may have re: the poster session guidelines or to submit a poster session idea.

We look forward to yet another vibrant and exciting poster session in the Big Easy.

Thanks,

Cathy

Cathleen L. Martyniak
Head, Preservation Department