[PADG:936] Re: PADG Preservation slogans

Hi Bobbie,

  I got the tents and posters.  Thanks!  They're terrific!
  They've inspired us to look at our collections in a new light, as
tongue-in-cheek clip-art sources.
  We're still looking for the perfect slogan.

Susan

Susan Knoer, MLIS
Special Collections Reference Archivist
Ekstrom Library
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
502/852-6752
502/852-8734 FAX
susan.marie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>>> roberta.pilette@xxxxxxxx 3/2/2006 4:11 PM >>>
Hi,
   Yale had a whole campaign that we rolled out with the institution of

spill proof mugs.  It was part of our overhaul of the food & drink
policy.
http://www.library.yale.edu/about/pres_policy.html
   We also did new signage designed by a graphic artist and took ideas

stolen from Notre Dame for other signs.  [I don't have them available
electronically, but if you want, would be happy to send you a set.] The
one
thing we didn't do is come up with a snappy slogan -- but what a great
idea.

Bobbie Pilette
Yale