[PADG:893] Poster Session Photos - followup

Thanks Cathy for all the great followup implementation questions!

The photo presentation might be something that we
test and assess. Perhaps this wouldn't be a permanent
archive but one where the photos stay up for a year or two only.

If there is no official ALA/ALCTS server or other institution available where these could reside, I could check with my institution and see if we
could do something. I also don't mind taking the
photos for the first round but welcome all volunteers.
Our library is routinely mounting photos of our
4 year construction/renovation project so perhaps I
could ask the same person to be involved with this.
There could also be interest in scanning the related
handouts and providing a link to these.

Karen

Karen Mokrzycki
University Library