From: owner-padg@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-padg@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of kmm
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:19 PM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [PADG:889] Re: PADG Poster Session

On a related note, at Mid Winter, PARS MC briefly discussed the idea that a digital photo archive of poster sessions might be helpful to folks who can't attend ALA and or the PADG session, and that this would also be a "recruiting" tool to demonstrate the types of posters sessions that could be mounted. We haven't gone further with the idea, so if anyone has thoughts ideas about how this might be implemented, if of sufficient  interest, please let me know.

PS : The copy of the PARS MC writeup that I did for this list does not appear in the PADG-L archive, should I resend?

Karen Mokrzycki
Preservation and Collection Planning
University Library (292 McHenry)
University of California