[PADG:884] Re: PADG Preservation slogans

Hi,
Yale had a whole campaign that we rolled out with the institution of spill proof mugs. It was part of our overhaul of the food & drink policy.
http://www.library.yale.edu/about/pres_policy.html
We also did new signage designed by a graphic artist and took ideas stolen from Notre Dame for other signs. [I don't have them available electronically, but if you want, would be happy to send you a set.] The one thing we didn't do is come up with a snappy slogan -- but what a great idea.

Bobbie Pilette
Yale