[PADG:856] Processing current issues of journals

Hello All!

I'd like to get some ideas as to how libraries are processing the current
issues of their periodicals and serials.  Here at Illinois State we're using
a dot matrix printer to print a call number and property stamp label from
Voyager (basically a call number and piece label) for each issue.  We need
have the call number and property stamp/mark on the current unbound issues,
but due to printer problems, we'd like to find a better way to doing it.

If you'd like to email me directly, and there is interest from the rest of
PADG, I'll summarize and post to the list.

Thanks,

Victoria
Victoria Heiduschke
Preservation Librarian