From: owner-padg@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-padg@xxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Douglas
Sanders
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 2:11 PM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [PADG:852] collections cart

We're needing a cart which can fit through standard doorways to carry
our large-sized (>2 1/2") collection materials from storage down to our
reading room.  All of our carts on hand orient the items horizontally,
which means some of them have to be lifted and tipped as the cart moves
through doorways.
I'm hoping there's something out there which can support storage
materials at a steeper angle. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Douglas Sanders
Senior Conservator
Indiana Historical Society