[PADG:834] Film Fest Fun

Hello All!

The last occasion of the PARS film festival was in Orlando back in 2004.
It's time to start planning a new festival for Annual 2007, to be held in
Washington DC.  I've volunteered to chair the planning committee, and I'm
looking for a few people to help out.  The planning committee will decide
what format we want to use, what films to show, look for sponsors for
refreshments and door prizes, etc.  We'll need to meet for a short time at
Annual this year and the next Midwinter, then the committee will need to be
at the festival, which is about 3 hours long, in DC.

Anyone interested in joining in the film fest fun?  Please send me an email
if you'd like to join.

Victoria

Victoria Heiduschke
Preservation Librarian