[PADG:790] Need Roommate for ALA Midwinter

*** Apologies for multiple postings. ***

I am seeking a female, non-smoking roommate for ALA Midwinter. Have room at Menger Hotel for Fri-Tue nights -- your half approx $68/night incl taxes. I will be there Fri-Sun. Also willing to cancel Menger and stay in another equally close hotel, if you need a roommate. I am neat, quiet and almost never turn on the TV! References available. ;-)

~Carol Eyler

Carol E. Eyler                                 ceyler@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Head of Technical Services
Carleton College Library                507-646-4268 voice
One North College St.                    507 646-4087 fax
Northfield, MN 55057