[PADG:774] PARS Preservation Instruction, Education and Outreach DG

Hello, PADGers.  The chair of the PARS Preservation Instruction, Education and Outreach DG won't be attending Midwinter and has, unfortunately, had to resign.  Jill Rawnsley and I, as co-chairs of the Education Committee to which this DG reports, are stepping into the breach, and will co-chair the Midwinter meeting of this DG.

We would like to have the people who attend the much-messaged ALCTS Education Summit report about it.  Would those of you planning to attend the summit, who could also attend this DG on Saturday afternoon from 4-6 PM (in the Marriott Rivercenter, Salon F), please contact me?  Thanks so much.

We are also looking for a new chair for this group, so anyone who is interested, please contact me.  Thanks for that, too.

Jane Hedberg

Jane Hedberg
Preservation Program Officer
Weissman Preservation Center
Harvard University Library
Holyoke Center 821
Cambridge, MA 02138
voice: (617) 495-8596   fax: (617) 496-8344
jane_hedberg@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://preserve.harvard.edu