From: owner-PARS-EXEC@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-PARS-EXEC@xxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Charles Wilt
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:58 PM
To: PARS Executive Committee
Subject: ALCTS Education Action Summit - Midwinter 2006

On behalf of Karen LeTarte, Chair of the ALCTS Education Commmittee

*****************

ALCTS Education Action Summit
ALA Midwinter Meeting
San Antonio, TX
Friday, January 20th, 1:00 p.m. * 5:30 p.m.

Please join us for the ALCTS All-Education Action Summit at ALA Midwinter,
Friday, January 20, 1-5:30 pm in the Peraux Room of the St. Anthony
Hotel.

ALCTS wants your help identifying emerging technical skills and competencies
that our members and the library community need. With your input and
action we will develop thematically related continuing education
opportunities in Collections and Technical Services.

This highly important session will be facilitated by Maureen Sullivan and is
sponsored by the ALCTS Education Committee.

Put your thinking cap on, brainstorm, and come prepared to contribute and
take action!

RSVP to Karen LeTarte, chair of the ALCTS Education Committee, by January 6:
karen_letarte@xxxxxxxx