[PADG:764] PADG is in only 6 1/2 weeks!!

All,

The Fall has flown by as we knew it would and the time for the Midwinter PADG meeting in San Antonio, Texas is rapidly approaching.  Jane and I have put together an interesting and timely agenda and will have that out to you, along with room and time details, within the next week or so.  Please keep an eye out for it.

I wanted to let you know that there are a few spaces left in the poster session.  So, some of the hot topics we will see posters on are 1) preparing dust jackets for circulating collections, 2) building phase boxes in unusual shapes/sizes and 3) Integrated Pest Management: the ideal versus the reality.  If you have an idea for a poster, please consider speaking with Jane or myself.  We can give you a lot of help on constructing and transporting the poster.  All you have to do is come up with the idea!!

According to the information published on the hotel web site, the room we will be meeting in for PADG in San Antonio holds 496 people, so I suspect our room crowding problems might be over.

Have a great afternoon and see you in 6 1/2 weeks,

Cathy

Cathleen L. (Mook) Martyniak
Head, Preservation Department
Smathers Libraries