[PADG:741] Re: barcodes on covers

Andy,

One thing to consider is this. Princeton has moved and continues to move into storage thousands of books in poor physical condition. Regardless of this, the barcodes are placed on the outside of the books. But, we wrap those books in poor condition in either polyethylene or polyester bags. Our barcode readers have not had any trouble reading the barcodes through these bags.

Robert