From: owner-padg@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-padg@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lorraine
Olley
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 12:45 PM
To: BES-L@xxxxxxx; lama-storage@xxxxxxx; padg@xxxxxxx; safety-l@xxxxxxx
Cc: mary.breighner@xxxxxxxxxxxx; Jeanne Drewes; PaytonW@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [PADG:610] URGENT--NFPA 13, ROP 13-8 Changes

SpaceSaver has recently brought to the attention of ALA and LAMA proposed
changes in the National Fire Protection Agency rule related to sprinklers in
high-density storage areas.  As you can see from the attachments, SpaceSaver
is opposed to the proposed rule change.

Neither ALA nor LAMA intends at this time to take a position on the proposed
rule change at this time.  However, individuals may want to take the
opportunity to respond to NFPA, either in favor or opposition of the
changes.  The deadline for public comment is September 2, 2005.

Please review the information in the attachments, which include a comment
form.  Let me know if you have any questions about this or any problems
receiving the attachments.

Thanks,

Lorraine Olley, MALS, Executive Director Library Administration & Management
Association
50 E. Huron St.     Chicago IL 60611
312-280-5036       lolley@xxxxxxx        www.ala.org/lama

>>> "Batterman, Chris" <cbatterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 08/11/05 10:39 AM >>>
Dear Lorraine,                            Urgent Action Required

Further to our conversation yesterday, attached you will find materials
explaining the urgent issue we discussed.  Please review the cover letter
first.

Unfortunately, time is of the essence regarding this proposal and making
public comment by September 2nd.

Please contact me, if you have further questions.

Thank you for your support.

Sincerely, Chris Batterman

ONE TEAM ONE VISION
Christopher T. Batterman - Director of Market Development Spacesaver
Corporation 1450 Janesville Avenue, Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin 53538
Phone: 920.563.0510
Cell: 920.723.1355
Fax: 920.563.2702
Email: cbatterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Visit our web site www.spacesaver.com.

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments may be
proprietary and is intended only for the confidential use of the designated
recipient named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately at the e-mail address listed above.
Thank you.