From: ALCTS Preservation Administrators' Discussion Group <padg@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon,  8 Aug 2005 22:02:05 CDT
To: ALCTS Preservation Administrators' Discussion Group <padg@xxxxxxx>
Subject: PADG digest 969

                PADG Digest 969

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1)  PARS Committee
    by "Joan Gatewood" <joangate@xxxxxxxxx>
  2)  FW: PARS Committee
    by "Joan Gatewood" <joangate@xxxxxxxxx>
  3)  Liaison to the Committee on Cataloging: Description and Access (CC:DA)
    by "Joan Gatewood" <joangate@xxxxxxxxx>
  4)  Re: Liaison to the Committee on Cataloging:
  Description and Access (CC:DA)
    by Roberta Pilette <roberta.pilette@xxxxxxxx>
  5)  NYPL Appoints Field Service Librarian
    by efrangakis@xxxxxxxx
  6)  Re: Liaison to the Committee on Cataloging: Description
 and Access (CC:DA)
    by Yvonne Carignan <carignan@xxxxxxx>
  7)  Re: Liaison to the Committee on Cataloging: Description and Access (CC:DA)
    by "Beth Schobernd" <emschob@xxxxxxxxx>