From: Charles Wilt [mailto:cwilt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 2:00 PM
To: joangate@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: nancy-e-kraft@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [PADG:580] ALCTS Volunteer Form

Joan,

Please re-send a message about this because if they send this directly to
Nancy not only will they not be registered in the appointment database, the
other appointing officers won't know if they are interested in any other
positions.

People need to fill out the on-line form available on the front page of the
ALCTS website.  Once people fill out the online form, their name
automatically gets listed on the committee as a potential committee member
and gets distributed to the other appointing officers.

Charles

>>> joangate@xxxxxxxxx 07/22/05 12:13 PM >>>
Folks: Below is a copy of the ALCTS Volunteer form.  If you are interested
in volunteering for a committee, chair a discussion group, or work on a task
force, please fill out the form and submit it to ALCTS or send it directly
to Nancy Kraft (nancy-e-kraft@xxxxxxxxx), vice-chair/chair elect of PARS.
Joan

Joan Gatewood, Head

Digital Conversion Unit