[PADG:514] Re: board shear source?

I would suggest contacting the company listed below.  Although, I haven't purchased a boards shears from them, I have purchased some book presses that I've been very pleased with & they've also done a great job in servicing our equipment.  They mostly specialize in rebuilt & refurbished equipment.

-werner

Bindery Tools, LLC
274 Ridge Ave
Ephrata, PA 17522
1-877-505-0440
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.binderytools.com/index.htm

Werner Haun
Collections Conservator
Head of Collections Care Section
BCCD, LM G-19
Library of Congress
Washington, DC  20540-4522

voice: 202-707-6579
fax: 202-707-3434
email: whau@xxxxxxx

>>> amwillerala@xxxxxxxxx 06/16/05 12:18 PM >>>
Hello colleagues,
I am in the market for a large board shear and would appreciate your recommendations for vendors/distributors/manufacturers.  Have any of you purchased a board shear recently?

Hope to see many of you in Chicago!

Thanks,
Ann Marie

Ann Marie Willer