[PADG:481] Request: examples of policies for gifts

Folks,
I would appreciate receiving examples of policies developed around the
issue of acquisitions (gifts, oftentimes) of materials that have bugs or
mold. I'm less interested in the policies we use to warn donors that we may
turn gifts away, and more interested in policies developed to help
bibliographers assess the impact of accepting gifts with mold or insect
infestations. I am also interested in policies or strategies you all have
regarding treating/isolating such material that your institution has
determined is worth acquiring, despite the problems.
Thank you,
Winston Atkins

Winston Atkins
Preservation Officer