[PADG:467] ALA Questions

Hi - I am new to the POstcataloging/Preservation aspect of librarianship (although not new to the profession) and will be attending ALA for the first time next month. I"ve signed up for a preconference workshop but could use some advice on what other sessions might be of importance/relevance to me (we are a Voyager library). I"ve looked at the event planner but still could use some help from voices of experience.

Thanks for your advice!

Illene Rubin
Penn