[PADG:455] Re: Chicago PADG posters--a possible idea

Cathy, I just thought of a possible poster topic--comparing photographs scanned from continuous tone microfilm versus scanned directly from the original photograph? I don't yet have the microfilm images, but should have them before ALA. They are the same type of photographs (same time period, buildings by the same architect, probably by same photographer)--acquired in two different ways at different times, now needing to be digitized for an architectural image database. Would this be of interest?

Ann Olszewski, Preservation Librarian
Cleveland Public Library
17133 Lakeshore Blvd.
Cleveland, Oh 44110-4006