[PADG:453] FW: Assistance needed

Dear Padg members,  please see the request below for a PADG representative to work with the Serials Sectin on this publication.  Please contact Bob Alan and copy me on your offer to volunteer for this effort.  Thanks in advance for your interest.
jeanne

Jeanne Drewes
Assistant Director for Access & Preservation
Michigan State University Libraries
W108 Main Library
East Lansing, MI  48824

517 432 6123 ext `147
517 432 8969 fax

The Serials Section Research & Publications Committee is proposing a revision of the ALCTS publication -- Guidelines for Managing Microforms (1977).   I have attached the draft proposal.

It would be very useful if a PARS representative worked with the subgroup or at least was available to serve as a resource as the publication is revised.  If you agree, could you suggest someone or ask for volunteers from PARS.?  A good opportunity to participate in the ALCTS publications process.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Bob

Robert Alan