From: Kraft, Nancy E [mailto:nancy-e-kraft@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 10:38 AM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [PADG:445] 16 mm film canisters

Hi - I just received a shipment of 16 mm polypropylene film canisters from Tuscan Corp and had an immediate allergic reaction. (I reacted before the box was even opened.) Of course, this company had the best prices and the full range of sizes that I was looking for. Will airing help? I'm wondering what will happen when we mix the offgassing of the canister with the offgassing of the film.

Has anyone used this company and been satisfied with the product? Any suggestions for another company?

Weird way to start the day...

Thanks,

Nancy

Nancy E. Kraft