[PADG:443] Archiving digital images

Hello Colleagues,

Our library is looking into long term storage of archival TIFF images
created in-house.  We would like to know how others are handling the
long term storage of archival tiff images, doing fixity checks or
otherwise guaranteeing the integrity of their data, and planning for
future data migration issues.  Are you doing this work in the library/on
campus, or using a vendor?  If using a third party, would you mind
sharing this information?  Please contact me off the list.

Thanks for your input,
Hilary

--
Hilary T. Seo
Head of Preservation                   voice:  515-294-3540