[PADG:414] PADG date, time and place

All,

Just wanted to let you know that the Room Assignment for the PADG meeting in Chicago this summer has been released.

PADG
2pm to 5pm
Friday, June 24th, 2005
Palmer House, Hilton
Wabash Parlor

According to the hotel web site, depending on the table set up selected by ALCTS, the room can hold 170 to 230 people so we will have plenty of room for the head table, posters, seating, etc. So, if you were holding back on a poster session idea due to concerns re: space, please feel comfortable to go ahead and send that proposal in to Jane or I.

If you would like details on the room, please go to the hotel web site at http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=CHIPHHH  , click 'groups and meetings', then click 'meeting capacity chart' and then scroll all the way to the bottom.

Thanks,

Cathy