[PADG:356] Re: Vendor for a repair workbench?

We recently purchased Mayline (http://www.mayline.com/) Varitask
workbenches, 30" x 60," with electronic adjustable height.  I believe
they cost us approximately $1,000 each.  Being able to adjust the height
by the push of the button has been nice since staff actually do adjust
the height to accommodate themselves and various tasks.

-werner

Werner Haun
Collections Conservator
Head of Collections Care Section
BCCD, LM G-19
Library of Congress
Washington, DC  20540-4522

voice: 202-707-6579
fax: 202-707-3434
email: whau@xxxxxxx

>>> FersenheimT@xxxxxxxx 2/14/2005 4:38:07 PM >>>

I am looking for a vendor from which to buy a book repair
workbench/table.
I know that I need one 38" high (adjustable from 36" - 40" would be
super).

However, I cannot find such a table in any of my library supply
catalogs
(Brodart, Gaylord, etc).

I did find a table that looked suitable from a physical therapy supply
vendor, but it is very odd that I can't find one in the library
market.

Can anyone suggest a vendor, prefarably with online ordering, from
whom
I can buy such a table?

Thanks,
Tania