[PADG:267] PADG poster sessions from Cathy Mook

From: Cathleen Mook
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2004 1:00 PM
To: PADG (E-mail)
Subject: Poster Session at PADG

All,

Just wanted to invite further ideas for a 'poster session' at the
upcoming Midwinter 2005 PADG in Boston.

So far, we have five excellent ideas:
Retaining spine information for non-Roman language monographs being
commercially rebound
Results of the Heritage Preservation survey
A look at the new Kilgarlin Center at UT Austin
A preservation survey of a 'hidden collection'
How the results of preservation assessments can impact work flows in
your Conservation Lab
If you have an idea or project and would like to let the rest of the
community know about it, but simply do not have the time to put together
a full fledged poster, Jane and I would still like to hear from you.
There is a certain amount of flexibility this first time so if you have
some visuals or a few handouts, I am sure we can make it work.  I can be
reached at cmook@xxxxxxx and Jane is available at
Jane_hedberg@xxxxxxxxxxx

The agenda for PADG is set and speaker selections have been finalized.
We will have two main panels and an extended break between the panels
when the posters can be examined.  Exact details will be forwarded
soon.

Cathy

Cathleen L. Mook
Head, Preservation
University of Florida
Box 117007
Gainesville, FL 32611
(voice) 352-392-6962
(fax) 352-392-6597
(email) cmook@xxxxxxx

AND

                   Jane Hedberg
        Preservation Program Officer
       Weissman Preservation Center
         Harvard University Library
              Holyoke Center 821
            Cambridge, MA 02138
voice: (617) 495-8596   fax: (617) 496-8344
         jane_hedberg@xxxxxxxxxxx