[PADG:256] ILL Damage

Title: Message
Dear PADG Colleagues: The University at Albany, SUNY is currently reviewing our emergency response plans with regards to ILL materials, including related procedures for managing damage to collection material not owned by, but the responsibility of, this institution. Whether it is 50 books, or just one, we need to revise our guidelines and hope, with your input, for some consensus/synthesis in our approach.

I am hoping that some of you would be willing to share your insights, or even more, your documentation, to support this process -- i.e., policies or procedures for damaged ILL materials.

Thank you in advance for your ideas, advise, and assistance.

All the best,

Karen E.K. Brown
Preservation Librarian
University at Albany LE 310