[PADG:231] [Fwd: Massive destruction at University of Hawaii at Manoa Library (fwd)]

More on the flood at Univ of Hawaii-Manoa.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:03:28 -0700
From: Carol A Edwards <cedwards@xxxxxxxx>
To: ARCHIVES@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: Massive destruction at University of Hawaii at Manoa  Library
   (fwd)

In case list members haven't seen this terrible news yet -

Carol

Carol A. Edwards
USGS Field Records Library
MS 914, Box 25046, Federal Center
Denver, CO 80225-0046
email: cedwards@xxxxxxxx
phone: 303-236-1005
fax: 303-236-1015
-

Julie Sweetkind-Singer <sweetkind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: waml-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
11/01/2004 10:28 AM

To: WAML <waml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Calmap <calmap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: FW: Massive destruction at University of Hawaii at Manoa Library

Hi all,

This came from the Govdoc-L list this morning via Linda Zellmer.

I'll be talking to Mabel later today and will send through an update when
I hear more.

Julie