[PADG:204] New Conservation Topics Category on Cool Website

At several past ALA meetings, the PARS Book & Paper Committee has been
discussing different ways to gather & disseminate information about lab
creation/renovation/ergonomics/etc.  We thought that the Cool
Website/Conservation Topics would be a great place to gather this
information & Walter Henry, @ Stanford, has already given his approval
for it.  If you have any information you are able to share about this
topic, such as articles, bibliographies &/or links to good websites,
please forward them to me & I'll add them to the new category.

Thanks in advance for any information you can provide!,
werner

Werner Haun
Collections Conservator
Head of Collections Care Section