[PADG:51] ALA/PARS Preservation Data and Automation Surveys

Another reminder and request---for PARS Preservation Data and Automation Surveys (form attached).
We've received 25 with three commitments.
We're adding data from new surveys into SPSS as we receive them---so it's not too late and each response adds to the usefulness of the survey.
We plan to run queries and produce final reports a week before ALA.
Thanks to those who've already submitted.
See you in Orlando,
Tyra Grant
Head, Preservation Department
Northwestern University Library