[PADG:20] V-shaped cart to move oversized materials

Can anyone help me locate a source for a "V" shaped cart to move oversized portfolio materials from storage to a reading room area. We are looking for sort of an inverse of the typical A-framed art moving trolly, to use to move portfolio materials, and be able to "flip" through a small stack. References to either a company or fabrication plans are fine.

Patti Gibbons
Preservation Manager
Special Collections Research Center
University of Chicago Library