[PADG:3] oops; BRITTLE scores list?

Sorry about being careless with my reply button on the preservation survey
response!

Meanwhile I have a question that actually is for everyone: I'm sending
musical scores, and a few books, to the new OCLC BRITTLE e-list. These are
volumes that I plan to have digitized, printed out and bound as facsimiles
for my library through OCLC, which will be storing their digital masters for
future print on demand (subject to copyright requirements, but many
materials are PD). Any facsimiles made at the same time as mine will be
eligible for a reduced rate from the binder (Heckman; OCLC staff collate the
originals and produce the images). I've been circulating my lists (generally
2-5 scores once or twice a month) to MLA-L. Are there people on the PADG
list that would be interested in seeing what I'm sending, but don't want to
join the BRITTLE list?

Alice Carli